Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#2 I'm Britney Spears

So my name is Britney and I'm such a big deal. I mean I have so many fan sites and they just tell me how much they love me. So like check out this one site and I'll show you how much I'm loved. At the VMAs last weekend, I totally dominated like every aspect of the show. I won 3 VMAs for year's best video, best female artist, and best pop video. They poparazzi just can stay off me. I mean they had their camera snapping constantly all night at the VMAs and now they're all over this site. And then the morning after, I went to Starbucks to pick up a morning coffee. And you wouldn't believe who I saw there...oh wait it was the poparazzi again! These pictures are now all over the internet and this site. Everybody just loves seeing me everywhere. Gosh I'm so popular. And then on the site when you go to the Forum area, they just try to gossip about me. You can't hate me though, I mean I'm the best around, all people want to look at is me. They post so many pictures of me that I don't even know they took, but gosh I'm just the bomb. I can't believe they try to call me fat, I mean have you seen me lately, I'm so hot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Britney, you're seriously not talented at all. How many songs have you actually written? If any, how many have you not lip-synced to? You don't deserve to win any VMA's, people just feel bad for you because your life is a total train-wreck. You shave your head, go absolutely crazy on some SUV with an umbrella, and god knows what else. I'm not sure if you're actually mentally insane, or just trying to make yourself look as bad as possible. Just one more thing, remember to wear panties next time you step out of a car.

qb1991 said...

Holy cow Britney get a life!!!!!!! Where do i begin to even instruct you on what you need to change!!? Get your act together and stay out of the spotlight for awhile. Secondly do not lipsync to any crappy songs you compose and thirdly do not date anymore Kevin Federline's ever!!!!!!!